Devrun is an Adobe Analytics agency that can provide turn-key solutions for your business. As an Adobe Solution Partner, we get priority notifications for the latest Adobe Analytics product updates. Below we have shared the important updates implemented in the Adobe Experience Cloud platform in May 2021.
Enhanced UI, Services, and Administration
The core Experience Cloud Services, UI components, and administration has received the following updates this month:
- Now you can choose between light and dark themes for your profile menu.
- You can set your preferred language from the Experience Cloud preferences.
- You can use the Experience Cloud global search to find any documentation, tutorials, and courses on the Experience league platform.
Adobe Analytics Cloud Updates
Adobe introduced some new features for Adobe Analytics Cloud products. It is a comprehensive collection of data insights and audience management tools. Some highlights of the new updates are as follows:
- Adobe has added the functionality to load the previous version of a project in Analysis Workspace for the core Adobe Analytics and Customer Journey Analytics
- Data warehouse API requests in Adobe Analytics now support “Hours” format.
Adobe Analytics administrators should also take note that Adobe has performed 2021 ISO region updates on May 21, 2021. So, some minor updates should follow this release.
Moreover, some bugs were fixed in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager to improve performance.
Adobe Marketing Cloud Updates
Adobe continuously delivers monthly updates for Experience Manager as a Cloud Service. The latest updates were implemented on May 27, 2021. Moreover, new courses and tutorials were also added for experience manager users.
However, Adobe Campaign didn’t receive any major updates this month. So, check out the last month’s release notes, if you happen to miss them.
A new release for Marketo Engage has been shipped this month as well. Check out the full Adobe Marketing Cloud updates release notes for more details.
Adobe Advertising Cloud Updates
Adobe added the following new features for Advertising DSP and Advertising Search,
- A new package setting “Slightly Ahead” has been added for the Pacing Fill Strategy of Advertising DSP.
- A new notification manager, Notification Center Beta is now accessible by all users.
The at.js v2.5.0 for Adobe Target was released in May. Adobe added On-device decisioning and preview links support for at.js. You can also find more details on Adobe target pre-release and Magneto from the full Adobe Advertising Cloud release notes for May.